Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is the use of search engines to increase visibility and clicks to your website and online marketing platforms. Find out more in this guide to the fundamentals.
In this short 1 minute video, I explain why SEO is important for your business. I begin by asking you three important questions… Watch the short video below:
Why is SEO important for your business?
To start with, I’ll ask you 3 questions:
- How many websites do you think there are in the world?
The answer is a lot… For sure… It’s nearly 2 billion as of October 2019.
- How many factors does Google use to rank websites in its search algorithm?
The answer is over two hundred.
- How many clicks take place on page one of Google?
The answer is as high as 95%.
The answers to the above questions mean ranking on page one of Google for your target keywords is not only critical; it can be complex.
This is where North Shore Digital helps. We focus directly on SEO and analytics.
I also teach SEO downtown at Brainstation Vancouver so I keep up-to-speed with all the latest changes.
If you or anyone you know:
- Has a website
- It’s important to their business
- They need help with their rankings
Check out our different SEO plans or request a free SEO audit: