Do you want a free SEO analysis and easy-to-digest visual SEO report for your website?
Fill in the box below to get your report usually in less than a minute.
The report will pop up in a modal but no need to save it as it will be emailed to you as well.
The Importance of Ranking High in Google
Most businesses understand the importance of ranking high in Google:
- 93% of all online experiences begin with a search engine. Message: your website needs presence in search engine results.
- 92% of clicks in Google take place on page one. Message: if you’re not on page one, you’re next to nowhere.
- PPC and social media ad campaigns can get expensive. Message: building organic traffic and SEO rankings are a great long term strategy to create a healthy website.
Okay, so you get why SEO and ranking high in Google is important, what next?
How Does My Current Website Rank?
Well, how is your website doing? Have you done an SEO audit or looked at how you are ranking?
For example, can you answer the following questions:
- How does my website rank for overall SEO?
- How is my site’s keyword consistency across headings, tags & titles?
- How many backlinks does my website have?
- What is my website’s Moz domain authority?
- How does my site rank for usability and mobile responsiveness?
- How does my website perform in speed tests?
- How well does social media integrate with my site?
- How secure is my website?
- What are some key SEO recommendations to focus on for my website?
If you can’t answer all or some of these questions, this report will help…
Best of all, there are no catches. You are emailed a copy and it’s yours to keep.
To begin simply fill in your website info here and get your report live on the site usually in less than a minute.
Andrew Jackson lives on the North Shore and does SEO and digital marketing for a living. He is passionate about footy, DJing, craft beer, and of course, his family. He is married with 3 lovely daughters.