Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is the use of search engines to increase visibility and clicks to your website and online marketing platforms. Find out more in this guide to the fundamentals.
In this video, I talk directly to people considering a new website and cover the three main reasons you might need one.
There are lots of reasons why you might need a new website…
- Style – some websites look and feel a bit 1990s. Maybe you’re ashamed to give out your business card?
- Performance – perhaps your website doesn’t load in about 3 seconds? Perhaps it doesn’t load so well on mobile? All of this affects your SEO rankings.
- Usability – maybe it’s not easy to add and edit content?
We have one client that every time they wanted to change a bit of text on the page, they would have to email their head office in Germany, so changes could take one to two weeks.
These are all great reasons why you might need a new website so consider building SEO best practices right from the start, and hire us to help you build a website.
The typical range of cost is $1,000 to $10,000.
In this video that is less than 2 minutes long, I tell you why you should give Google ads a try and which kind of websites or campaigns they work best with…
I’m going to start with another question…
What percentage of all online experiences begin with a search engine?
The answer is 93% (at least according to Brainstation)
But what if you don’t appear on page one of Google for your keywords? Perhaps your SEO sucks?
Well… this is where Google Ads can help.
At North Shore Digital we typically use Google ads in 3 ways:
- Increase e-commerce sales
- Generate more leads for your business
- Boost Awareness of your product or service
We do account setup, design brief, optimization and monthly analytics/reporting.
For e-commerce, we don’t get paid unless you sell products and your return on ad spend is at least 100%. It’s virtually risk free!
If you know anybody interested in Google ads, let me know or visit this page for full details on our Google ad plans: