Are you interested in a free SEO analysis and one-page easy-to-digest visual SEO report for your website?
If so, you’re in the right place…
The Importance of Ranking High in Google
Most businesses understand the importance of ranking high in Google:
- 93% of all online experiences begin with a search engine. Message: your website needs presence in search engine results.
- 92% of clicks in Google take place on page one. Message: if you’re not on page one, you’re next to nowhere.
- PPC and social media ad campaigns can get expensive. Message: building organic traffic and SEO rankings are a great long term strategy to create a healthy website.
Okay, so you get why SEO and ranking high in Google is important, what next?
How Does My Current Website Rank?
Well, how is your website doing? Have you done an SEO audit or looked at how you are ranking?
For example, can you answer the following questions:
- How many keywords does my website rank for in the top 10 / top 100?
- How many backlinks does my website have?
- What is my website’s domain authority?
- How does my website rank for overall SEO?
- How does my website perform in speed tests?
- What are some key SEO recommendations to focus on for my website?
- What is my technology profile for my website and is it good for SEO?
If you can’t answer all or some of these questions, we can help…
Free SEO Analysis & Report
We have access to SEO audit tools, including expensive monthly paid ones like SEMRush. We will put together a free SEO analysis and one-page SEO report to give you just enough information to start your SEO strategy but not too much to be overwhelming.
Here’s an example report: (click to view in larger window)
If you’d like to receive one of these reports no-strings attached for your website, please fill in the form below and we’ll produce some magic for you as quick as we can.
Andrew Jackson lives on the North Shore and does SEO and digital marketing for a living. He is passionate about footy, DJing, craft beer, and of course, his family. He is married with 3 lovely daughters.